Karen Farley's Cosmetics
Karen Farley launched her own natural skincare range in 2006.
She met up with students from Dunstan College, Blue Mountain College, and Wellington High School via video conference to discuss:
- Why she got involved in natural skincare
- How some of her products are made, and the ingredients she uses
- How you could make these things at home - and why you don’t!
- The advantage of using natural ingredients to make skincare products
- How she combines her love of life, beauty and health to improve her products
To find out more about Karen Farley's skincare products please contact:
One thing often leads to another.
One of the key problems is preservation.
A good product needs good ingredients.
How much will you pay?
Is natural necessarily better?
What's the difference?
To make money, people need to know about you.
Tests, tests and more tests!
Do all ideas make it?
There are lots of good ideas out there.
It's not just about looking good.
Positive feedback is always a buzz.